- Your information is collected while using the Site, i.e. during registration, when placing an order, when entering a contest or sweepstakes, when participating in a survey or replying a communication like e-mail, or when using other site features.
- During registration or when placing orders, you may be required to submit your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and similar information. Likewise, you may decide to use the Site discretely.
- If there is the need to fulfill a gift purchase, we usually collect information about the recipients of such gifts.
- The use of “cookies” is quite common on several websites, and on our Site, we use them to ensure you have the best experience while gathering useful information and statistics about visitors and how they use our website. You can find more information on cookies and how they are used under the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section of this policy.
Every information collected through any of the channels listed under the “Collecting Information” section of this Policy are used as follows:
- To provide you with a personalized experience while using our Site, by delivering the kind of product offerings and contents that meet your interests.
- To offer you better customer service and handle all your customer service requests adequately and timely.
- To ensure the swift processing of all your transactions.
- To roll out a contest, promotion, survey, and related features on our Site.
- To enable us to send you periodic e-mails, unless you didn’t subscribe to our e-mail newsletter. If you do not wish to get such e-mail from us anymore, kindly check the “Opting-out, removing, or modifying information you have provided to us” section of this policy for further information.
- Visitors who only registered or participated in our marketing programs and access our ‘members-only’ contents or other Site features will be allowed to join our list of newsletter subscribers if they wish to.
Protecting Visitor Information
To ensure that all collected information is well-protected, www.Phen-375.ca has put in place several security measures. Our secured networks, where all personal information is embedded, can only be accessed by very few persons who have been given the access rights to such systems. Nevertheless, such information is always kept highly confidential. A secure server is always available for your use when placing orders or accessing your personal information. We transmit all sensitive/credit card information collected from you through the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, after which they are encrypted into our databases. Accessing such information follows the same conditions as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
For example, with cookies, we can easily recall and process the items you kept in your shopping cart. Or they can be useful in understanding what your preferences are, based on your activities during previous visits to the site, and this helps us provide you with better services. Cookies can also come handy when drawing statistics about site traffic and interaction, with the aim of improving your experience on the website or addition of useful tools in the future.
We are open to working with third-party service providers on achieving an improved understanding of visitors on our site. However, except assisting us in conducting and improving our business, such third-parties have no authorization to use the information they collect on our behalf.
You can set up your computer’s browser to either reject all cookies or notify you each time one is sent. Note that each browser is designed differently, if you find the setup difficult, you can check the Help menu of your browser. However, turning cookies off means you cannot access several features that improve user experience on our Site and other sites, and some of our services may function inadequately.
Do outsiders have access to the information we collect?
We do not engage in the sale, trade, or transfer of all personally identifiable information collected from you to outside parties without prior notice, except as stated below. The term “outside parties” does not include RDK Global, and our website hosting partners or other parties that work with us to run or conduct our business and service our customers. These parties have all agreed to keep such information confidential. Your information may be released if we have reasons to believe such action is in line with the demands of the law; to enforce our site policies; or to protect ours or other’s rights, safety, or property.
Third parties may also access non-personally identifiable visitor information for marketing, advertising, and similar uses.
Opting-out, removing, or modifying information you have provided to us
An unsubscribe link is always included in the footer of every email you get from us. If you ever wish to adjust your e-mail subscriptions, kindly use this link. Note that our email production schedules may warrant that you still receive emails that are already in production.
Forward a request to us at [email protected] if you ever wish to delete all of your online account information from your database. We will process such request and have all your details removed within the following 48 hours.
While rendering services to our clients, there may be the need to share Personal Information within www.Phen-375.ca and its affiliates. The shared information is used only for research, statistical, system administration, and crime prevention or detection purposes. Every Personal Information you share with us that include the names, addresses, and similar details relating to living individuals, will be held and used on the understanding that the individuals whom such Personal Information identify hold a prior knowledge of the reasons for obtaining the Personal Information and the possibility of using the same for third-party purposes, and that they have consented to such use and disclosure.
There is a very high probability that your Personal Information is processed and stored within the United States, and the U.S. government, since many of our third-party service providers and affiliates are located in the United States. This means that the U.S. government, law enforcement or regulatory bodies, and courts may be able to access your Personal Information as permitted by the United States Laws.
Third party links may be added on our website to improve your user experience while providing you with better value. Note that these linked sites do not share the same privacy policies with us. Thus, all contents and activities associated with these links are not our responsibility or liability. However, in the bid to protect the integrity of our site and services, you can provide us with feedback about these links – including broken links.
Changes to our policy
Questions and Feedback
We would love to have your questions, comments, and concerns on privacy, and related issues.
Online Policy Only